Video Log for ZipZap Termite & Pest Control in Kansas City, MO
Having a Bedbug problem? This video is a good start to know what to do before we come out and begin the process of heat eradication for bed bugs.
We will send you a list to check off the particular steps for a successful bed bug heat eradication treatment on your home, apartment, loft or office space.
ZipZap Termite & Pest Control is a leader in the heat treatment for bed bugs in the Kansas City area. We are Bed Bug Certified by our Board Certified Entomologist.
No home is exempt from getting a bed bug infestation. We understand the frustration you may be experiencing and want to be part of the solution.
If you should have any questions before or after a bed bug heat treatment please don’t hesitate to call.
Call 816-407-PEST or Text at 816-564-3074
Termite Bait Control in Kansas City
Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System is the only bait options we provide for complete termite control around your home or business. We are a certified Sentricon Authorized Operator in Kansas City that can take care of your termite control needs in Kansas City. Sentricon Termite control in Kansas City is a Green approach to termite control around your Kansas City home. We can exterminate your termites around your Kansas City home. We are a pest control company in Kansas City that exterminates termites in Kansas City. Sentricon in Kansas City is the only way to go if you want to bait for termites in Kansas City
- Do not remove anything from the treatment site except for living pets or plants as temperatures will exceed 125 degrees for several hours
- Please make sure there is proper parking for our trucks and trailer so we may safely unload the equipment and bring into the areas being heated
- Locate all firearms and ammunition as we do not want them to ignite or fire inadvertently
- Please do not place items like laundry or clothing in plastic bags as we will need to empty them to heat properly
- Any medications, aerosols, candles, oil painting, musical instruments or anything valuable you are concerned about please put in box marked DO NOT HEAT
- All other items that may melt, expand or explode can go in the refrigerator
- All electronics will be fine so please do not remove them
- Soda, beer and wine should also go into the refrigerator
Whole home fumigation for bed bugs with Vikane® Gas Fumigant
Bed bugs, once nearly eradicated as a common pest in the United States, are reappearing in record numbers across the country and around the world, everywhere people live and work. The best defense against them is to know a little about them — what they look like, where they hide, how they spread, and how to get rid of them with whole home fumigation.
Products mentioned in this video may not be available in all areas. Please check with local regulatory authorities to determine if a product is registered for sale and use in your area.